Our academic experts are ready and waiting to assist with any writing project you may have. From simple essay plans, through to full dissertations, you can guarantee we have a service perfectly matched to your needs.
you can make up all information and you have 90 min paid for making up the interview. All instructions are below:
Write a paper that integrates what you have learned the woman during the interview with the materials covered in class. This paper should not be a simple transcript of the interview, but rather a thoughtful integration and interpretation of the topics discussed in the interview with the class materials and discussions. Follow the instructions closely, and organize your paper accordingly. Please note: (a) In some cases you are asked to describe the person’s responses and/or feelings. In these instances, describe with details what you learned during the course of the interview as it relates to your questions. Summarize what you learned in the interview, and include at least three direct quotes of what the interviewee said in the interview to illustrate your description.
Please make sure you become familiar with the topics to be addressed in the interview before you meet with your interviewees. The paper should include the following sections:
1. BIO SKETCH
Include a brief bio description (2-3 paragraphs) of the interviewee you will be interviewing. Include enough relevant information so that I can form a sense of the person you’re talking about (e.g., matters of divorce, family style, death & illness in the family, single parenting, working woman, unemployment, love, sexual identity, etc.), while respecting the confidentiality and comfort level of the interviewee (5 points).
1. Based on the information obtained during the interview, describe the most salient needs (e.g. attention, practical assistance, support, emotional presence, material things, etc.) expressed by the interviewee. Include at least one direct quote (3 points).
2. Discuss whether the interviewee’s salient needs at the age they are mentioning seem developmentally appropriate. Make explicit connections with the relevant theories discussed in the text. Provide at least one relevant reference (3 points).
1. Based on the information obtained during the interview, describe the types of conflicts the interviewee experienced or encountered in their lifetime. Include at least one direct quote (3 points).
2. Discuss whether the types of conflicts described for each age seem developmentally appropriate. Make explicit connections can you make with the text. Provide at least one relevant reference (3 points).
Please allow up to 3 hours for the interview. he rules for writing the follow-up transcript are as follows:
1. Title Page
2. Question Headings (if possible)
3. 12 font
4. Double space
5. Indented Paragraphs (2 or more sentences)
6. Detailed descriptions
7. Exact quotes are allowed but not required.MLA format