AMAIZING OFFER GET 25% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER CODE FIRST25
1. Description and bioethical analysis of:
o Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis PGD
o Surrogate motherhood
o “Snowflake babies”
o Artificial insemination
2. What is Natural Family Planning (NFP)?
3. Describe the 3 Primary ovulation symptoms.
4. Describe the 7 Secondary ovulation symptoms.
5. Describe various protocols and methods available today.
6. Describe some ways in which NFP is healthier than contraception.
7. Bioethical evaluation of NFP as a means and as an end.
8. Read and summarize ERD (Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services (6th ed.). paragraphs #: 38, 39, 42, 43, 44, 52.